A long time ago
- The partnership between dogs, cats and humans has a long history. Dogs were domesticated long before cats probably as long ago as 35,000 years. Mainly they were used by men for herding and hunting.
- Studies show that cats were first domesticated in the Near East about 12,000 years ago at the time of the first agricultural societies in the Middle East Fertile Crescent. They were used to protect crops and grains against rodents.
- In exchange for they services, those animals got protection, shelter and a reliable food source.
In the modern time
- Dogs are trained to render all kind of services from guiding the blinds, helping in natural disasters, police work to detecting drugs and cancer cells.
- But mainly since the fifties, dogs and cats are used as companions and are now part of our household, a member of our family. As such they have their own health care system, schools, beauty parlors, food industry, funeral sites and so on. They are seek for love and support. We are more related than ever to our pets and that is why they should be considered in a Feng Shui consultation.
If you want to request a Feng Shui consultation, go to Services